Photo Album (3)
|Safford Unified Schools Knows...|
|As a Result of Research and Experience, the Safford Unified Staff Knows…|
- high expectations lead to higher achievement.
- clearly stated goals and objectives promote learning.
- quality teaching and good use of learning time on identified outcomes increase desired learning.
- a coordinated curriculum makes more efficient use of time and enhances learning.
- proper preparation, training, and in-service lead to improved instruction.
- class size can affect student achievement.
- student, parental, staff, and community involvement promotes student success.
- ongoing assessment and accountability aid in meeting desired outcomes.
- outstanding teachers help all students learn.
- positive school climate enhances learning.
- cooperative methods increase success.
- effective leadership promotes quality.