Registration for 2014-2015 School Year
The following are SMS registration dates and times for 2014-15 school year. Hours for all dates are from 8:00-3:00.
Tuesday July 29: New students to SUSD
Wednesday July 30:A-H
Thursday July 31:I-P
Friday August 1: Q-Z
If parents cannot attend on their assigned day they may come in on any other of the dates. They may also call for an appointment if hours do not work for their schedule at 348-7040.
When enrolling, please bring the following documents with you.
• Original birth certificate (not hospital copy)
• Immunization record.
Additionally, proof of residency by the parent(s) or guardian(s) must be provided in the form of one (1) of the following documents, which bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the student resides (no P.O. boxes):
• Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card
• Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
• Valid United States passport
• Property deed
• Mortgage documents
• Property tax bill
• Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement)
• Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
• Bank or credit card statement
• W-2 wage statement
• Payroll stub
• Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe
• Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration,
Veterans’ Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
A form will be provided for the parent to sign, requesting records from the previous District.
SMS Office will be open beginning July 22.
|Safford Middle School Contact
612 W. 11th Street
Safford, AZ 85546
Phone: 928-348-7040 ext. 4701
Student Population: 490
Staff Population: 44
Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Teachers 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
or by appointment
Click for Site & Campus map
Emery, Clay, Mr.
View Department Web Site
Personal address unpublished at staff's request