Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
WELCOME TO THE SHS FOUNDATION WEBSITE!
Welcome to the Home Page of the Safford
High School Scholarship Foundation. If you have any problems navigating the website or with your profile send an email to: email@example.com
Next All Bulldog Reunion for all classes will be October 16-17, 2015!!!! An organizational meeting for the ALL BULLDOG REUNION is scheduled for October 29, 2014 at 6 PM in the SUSD Board Room. All interested parties are encouraged to attend. More information to follow but we wanted you to be able to reserve these dates! Tentatively we are working on a 5K fun run as well as a Bulldogs on Main Street event along with other events.
To access our database, to update your profile, search for alumni, and other related database functions please click here.
If your class is planning a reunion please contact us. We can provide some information to assist you in contacting class members.
For more information on Reunions or other topics email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Safford High Scholarship Foundation sponsors several fundraisers annually. All profits are invested and earnings from investments are used to provide scholarships to SHS graduates. Click on the fund raiser of your choice for more information. Contact John Bonefas at 928-428-0275 or email him at: email@example.com for more information.
Click here for Golf
Click here for BBQ - Next BBQ - October 4, 2013 Click here for Pavers
|SHS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS|
For information on scholarship criteria, donations to scholarship funds,availability of scholarships, and established scholarship funds click on the items below!
Click here for Scholarship Information
Click here for Scholarship Donations
Click here for Available Scholarships
|SAFFORD, ARIZONA 85546 - Welcome to SAFFORD HIGH SCHOOL'S Alumni and Scholarship Foundation website|
This site is maintained by the Safford High School Scholarship Foundation to inform people about the Foundation and alumni events.
If you have problems updating your profile email: - firstname.lastname@example.org Give us your year of graduation and your name along with the problem and we'll get it fixed!!
Please help us complete our collection of yearbooks. If you have a copy of any of the following years and you'd like to donate them to us, please contact: email@example.com. We are missing 1934, 1935, 1936, 1938, 1942, and 1943.
- LOOKING BACK AT 2012-2013 - SHS FOUNDATION REPORT CARD -
* Over $33,000 in scholarships were awarded in May of 2013. The value of the scholarship fund reached $790,000 December 30, 2013.
* Three new scholarships were started in fiscal year 2012-2013. New scholarships include: Safford FBLA, Lafe Nelson and H. D. Owens Family Scholarship.
* Including the first awarded scholarship of $500 in 1988, the Foundation has awarded $436,000 in scholarships!
* The Foundation retained its recognition as an organization to which donations can be given on a tax-deductible status.
* Officers serving the Foundation for 2013-2014 are: President, Randa Owens McKinney (Class of '72); Vice-President, Donna McEuen McGaughey (Class of '77); Secretary, Darlee John Maylen (Class of '76); Treasurer, John Bonefas, former SHS Principal; Historian, Mitzi Bingham (Class of '92); and Publicity, Mindy Maylen Wilson (Class of '68). Their terms run through May of 2014.