Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
Welcome to Adobe GoLive 6
WELCOME TO THE SHS FOUNDATION WEBSITE!
Welcome to the Home Page of the Safford
High School Scholarship Foundation. If you have any problems navigating the website or with your profile send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access our database, to update your profile, search for alumni, and other related database functions please click here.
If your class is planning a reunion please contact us. We can provide some information to assist you in contacting class members.
For more information on Reunions or other topics email: email@example.com
The Safford High Scholarship Foundation sponsors several fundraisers annually. All profits are invested and earnings from investments are used to provide scholarships to SHS graduates. Click on the fund raiser of your choice for more information. Contact John Bonefas at 928-428-0275 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here for Golf
Click here for BBQ - Next BBQ - April of 2010 Click here for Pavers
|SHS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS|
For information on scholarship criteria, donations to scholarship funds,availability of scholarships, and established scholarship funds click on the items below!
Click here for Scholarship Information
Click here for Scholarship Donations
Click here for Available Scholarships
|SAFFORD, ARIZONA 85546 - Welcome to SAFFORD HIGH SCHOOL'S Alumni and Scholarship Foundation website|
This site is maintained by the Safford High School Scholarship Foundation to inform people about the Foundation and alumni events.
If you have problems updating your profile email: - email@example.com Give us your year of graduation and your name along with the problem and we'll get it fixed!!
Please help us complete our collection of yearbooks. If you have a copy of any of the following years and you'd like to donate them to us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are missing 1934, 1935, 1936, 1938, 1942, and 1943.
- LOOKING BACK AT 2008-2009 - SHS FOUNDATION REPORT CARD -
* Over $23,000 in scholarships were awarded in May of 2011. The value of the scholarship fund reached $750,000 December 30, 2011.
* Including the first awarded scholarship of $500 in 1988, the Foundation has awarded $388,000 in scholarships!
The 20th Annual Gov Aker Memorial Golf Tournament is scheduled for Labor Day 2011.
* The Foundation retained its recognition as an organization to which donations can be given on a tax-deductible status.
* Officers serving the Foundation for 2011-2012 are: President, Randa Owens McKinney (Class of '72); Vice-President, Donna McEuen McGaughey (Class of '77); Secretary, Darlee John Maylen (Class of '76); Treasurer, John Bonefas, former SHS Principal; Historian, Mitzi Bingham (Class of '92); and Publicity, Mindy Maylen Wilson (Class of '68). Their terms run through May of 2012.